Tuesday 24 May 2011

Make money with coupons

There are some coupons out there which I know I will never be able to save money with. such as Pampers or Huggies. He may act very babyish at times, but I just can't see my 11-year-old's toilet training regressing that far!

Normally I'd pay very little attention to coupons for baby products and other goods/services which I just don't have a need for. But the question is - why shouldn't I?

After all, they have a real value to others... and I'm not talking about the £.01 value which is stated on the reverse of a supermarket coupon. And the amounts that they're trading for will mean that you never turn down a coupon again.

Want to get a little taste of what's out there? Whether you want to sell your coupons or pick up some real savings, check out the supermarkets and grocery coupon category on Ebay today.  Coupon clipping services are just starting to take off here in the UK and you can find some of the first companies with storefronts on the auction site.

Good luck and happy clipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment